Please click here to find out more information on our latest major works schedule for Barnet Homes tenants and leaseholders from 2023/24 up until 2052/53. This spreadsheet will inform you roughly which financial year major works will begin in your area by postcode. There are five different types of major works included in the spreadsheet: external repairs and redecoration programme, windows, roof, water tanks and electrical rising mains.
Example: If you live in EN4 8BN you may be due for External Repairs or Redecoration works in 2026/27.
Please note the following information:
- This programme is subject to change at any time without prior notice so should be used as a guide only
- All works are subject to further detailed surveys to establish the exact year of replacement nearer the time
- All works are subject to budget availability and allocation nearer the time
- The replacement date of any item may also be deferred if it is still in good condition when surveyed
- The programme is subject to further amendments due to:
- Priority Health & Safety or other emergency works being required
- A change in legislation resulting in other work taking priority
- Properties subject to a Right to Buy (RTB) application may be removed from the programme
- Barnet Homes will contact all customers prior to any major works commencing with more detailed information, including:
- Works start date
- How long the works will take
- Leaseholder/Freeholder costs
If you cannot locate your postcode or it says “Date TBC” next to your postcode in any of the different tabs on the spreadsheet this could be due to one of the following reasons:
- The property is leasehold
- We are awaiting on the outcome of a survey
- The property is due to be demolished through one of our Regeneration programmes
- The property is a flat within a block where we are not the freeholder
If any of the above applies please contact our Customer Contact Team on 020 8080 6587 or email email@example.com who will be able to assist with your enquiry and refer it to our Major Works Team for a response.