Click and drag the mouse to move around Barnet and use the plus and minus signs to zoom in and out. If you click on the pinpoints, you’ll be able to see what facilities are available in the borough including computers, printers, and advice services Click here for more information on library computers https://barnet.gov.uk/citizen-home/libraries/computers-and-the-internet-public-wifi-and-usage-policy.html
To find out library opening times, click here: https://barnet.gov.uk/citizen-home/libraries/library-opening-times.html
Joint the library here: https://barnet.gov.uk/citizen-home/libraries/request-a-library-card.html
- If you need help with your UC application or accessing an advance payment, contact the Welfare Reform Task Force on 020 8359 2442. You can also follow them on Facebook and Twitter.
- You can use a computer for free, get help with your UC application, and get advice on getting into employment by contacting BOOST on 020 8359 5600 or visiting the team at Burnt Oak library.
- For IT classes in Barnet, you can contact Nick Black on 020 8275 5053 for courses at East Barnet and Hendon library or Nicola Borthwick on 020 8266 4211 for courses at Grahame Park library.
- For additional courses, including English languages classes, please contact Jacqui Jones on 020 8359 4777.
- The Money Advice Service offers lots of advice, including a budget planner.