If you are a resident or owner of a home affected by the fire safety work required to timber-framed homes, you will have been contacted by letter to tell you what you need to do. 

Please visit the designated page for this matter on the Barnet council website for more information: Fire safety for timber-framed homes | Barnet Council

If you have any further queries please contact: TimberFrameHomes@barnet.gov.uk