The housingmoves scheme allows secure council tenants to move to another London borough. The scheme is separate from the Barnet Homes transfer scheme.

If you want to move to another London borough, you’ll need to apply directly through the housingmoves website. Click here to visit the website.

To be eligible for this scheme, you must not have had rent arrears or anti-social behaviour issues for the past 12 months.

You will need to provide supporting documents to complete your application.

You will receive an email through the scheme requesting the required supporting documents and be advised of the timescales to provide these documents. Regrettably your application will be cancelled if you fail to provide the documents in the timescale given.

Please note you will not see any available Barnet properties.