Request for personal data

//Request for personal data
Request for personal data 2015-12-14T14:49:52+00:00

You have the right to request a copy of the information we hold about you – known as a Subject Access request.

How to make a Subject Access request

A Subject Access request should be sent to the Data Controller, Barnet Homes, 3rd floor Barnet House, 1255 High Road, Whetstone, London N20 0EJ or email talk2us@barnethomes.org

We charge a £10 fee for this and will require proof of your identity. Please describe the information you wish to see in as much detail as possible to help us to respond quickly.

You will receive a response promptly and within the statutory timescale of 40 days. If it is likely to exceed this time limit, we will tell you the reasons for delay and give an estimated date for our response.