The Barnet Group is a local authority trading company created in February 2012. We are owned by Barnet Council.
What The Barnet Group offers
We are the parent company to:
- Barnet Homes – this manages the borough’s 15,000 council homes on behalf of Barnet Council. It also works to prevent homelessness and allocates homes to social housing applicants
- Opendoor Homes – a subsidiary of Barnet Homes which gained Registered Provider status from the Homes and Communities Agency in 2016. Opendoor is developing an initial 320 new homes in the borough.
- Bumblebee – an online estate agents providing quality bespoke property services to landlords and tenants, throughout Barnet and the surrounding areas.
- TBG Flex – a company for the recruitment and employment of new staff.
- Your Choice Barnet – an adult social care company that provides services to adults with learning and physical disabilities.
Our mission is to make a real difference to every customer.
The Barnet Group board and governance
Our board sets the strategic direction for our subsidiary organisations and is also responsible for identifying new business opportunities for the group.
Find out more about: