Social media house rules
We want to run social media platforms in an effective and fair way for all our customers. We’ve established a set of house rules which our staff will adhere to at all times.
We want our customers to engage with us on social media, but we reserve the right to remove posts which do not follow our house rules. We may also block users without explanation who break our rules.
Please do not use our profiles to:
- Repeatedly post the same or similar messages.
- Post offensive content. This includes, but is not limited to; personal attacks, threats, swearing, or libellous or discriminatory content.
- Share personal information or advertise products or services.
Monitoring and responding
We monitor our social media accounts between 9 am and 5 pm, Monday to Friday. We reply to messages where appropriate, but may not reply to every message we receive.
If your message is urgent or serious, we will ask you to call our Customer Contact Centre. We cannot deal with any requests which ask for personal information online. If this is the case, we will direct you to our Customer Contact Centre.
While we monitor our accounts throughout the day, there may be times when messages are not seen straight away. Please do not rely on our social media accounts for urgent issues.
Likes, follows and shares
We cannot follow, like or share everything requested or received.
We may sometimes follow or share accounts which we think may be of interest to our customers. This does not mean we endorse the source of this content.
We must remain impartial at all times, so please do not be offended if we do not follow you or share your content.
The Barnet Group must be politically neutral on social media. We are not able to answer any questions which are political in nature. If you have any of these questions, please contact your local councillor.
Our social media accounts
The Barnet Group have a wide range of accounts on social media. Follow these accounts to keep up-to-date with everything going on at The Group.
- @TheBarnetGroup | The Barnet Group
- @BarnetHomes | The Barnet Group
- @BumblebeeLDN | Bumbebee Property
- @OpendoorHomes | Opendoor Homes
- @YourChoiceBrnt | The Barnet Group
- @Let2Barnet | The Barnet Group
- @TBG_Development | The Barnet Group
- @BOOSTBurntOak | BOOST Burnt Oak
- @BOOSTChildsHill | Boost Childs Hill
- @BarnetTaskForce | The Barnet Group