Contact Us

/Contact Us
Contact Us2017-09-26T10:11:51+00:00

Referrals to our service can be made by anyone.

That includes the person requiring support or information, health or adult social care staff, family members or home support staff.

If you would like to make a referral please contact us for a form.

For general information, or for a discussion about services we can offer your organisation, please:

  • fill out our online enquiry form below,
  • call us on 020 8359 4799
  • email us.

For recruitment enquiries please email us or phone 020 8359 4681.

For press enquiries, please call 020 8359 6281/6037/4947.


Your Name (required)

Your Surname (required)

Address (required)

Your Email (required)

Your Phone Number (required)

Please indicate if you are

I am enquiring about

Your Message

Complaints, Concerns and Compliments

We know that sometimes things may go wrong with our services. We welcome feedback as it gives us an opportunity to learn from mistakes and make improvements.

On receiving a complaint we expect our staff to listen and put things right quickly.

You can read our Complaints Policy here. Our Complaints and Concerns Easy Read Guide also tells you how you can let us know if you are unhappy with our services.

You may also want to tell us about it if you are happy with something we have done to help you. Our Compliments Easy Read Guide tells you how you can do this.

Stage 1 (internal)

If we cannot resolve your complaint when you first report it to us, we will log a formal Stage 1 complaint and send you an acknowledgement which will tell you who is dealing with your complaint and give you their contact details. We always try to reply to complaints within ten working days but if we need more time to investigate we will tell you why and how long it will take.

Stage 2 (internal)

If you are unhappy with the response to your complaint at Stage 1, you should call us and make it clear that you wish to escalate to Stage 2 of the complaints process.

A complaints officer will ask you the reason why you remain unhappy and what outcome you are looking for. We will ensure your complaint is investigated by a senior manager, if appropriate, and we will post a reply within ten working days. If we need more time to investigate, we will tell you why and how long it will take.

If you remain unhappy following our response at Stage 2, you may approach the Local Government Ombudsman.

Contact details

How to complain to Your Choice Barnet:

In writing to: The Complaints & Information Team, The Barnet Group, Floor 5 Barnet House, 1255 High Road, Whetstone, N20 0EJ

By email to: Talk2Us@barnethomes.org

By telephone to: 0800 389 5225

In Person at: Barnet Homes Reception, Floor 2 Barnet House, 1255 High Road, Whetstone, N20 0EJ

You can find your local MP or ward councillors at www.writetothem.com

The Local Government Ombudsman

In writing: PO Box 4771, Coventry, CV4 0EH

Telephone: 024 7682 1960

Fax: 024 7682 0001

Website: www.lgo.org.uk

Advice line: 0845 602 1983

Care Quality Commission (CQC)

The CQC is the regulator for all health and social care services in England.

CQC can be contacted at:

Website: www.cqc.org.uk

Phone: 0300 061 61 61

In writing: Care Quality Commission, Citygate, Gallowgate , Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE1 4PE,

or use the Online contact form at cqc.org.uk.