With the second lockdown in full effect, we believe it is important to understand the importance of online banking and online shopping. Our employment and training service BOOST is hosting a webinar where they talk you through the benefits of online banking as well as how to prevent the dangers. They will also cover how to shop online safely and effectively.
What you can expect from this webinar:
- expert advice from Barclays
- topics such as how to make safe transactions
- Q&A session
- additional help after the webinar if needed
Who is this webinar for?
- for people new to online banking
- for people being afraid of putting their details online
- for people who physically can’t use a face-to-face banking service
To register your place, visit the BOOST Eventbrite page here.
Date And Time
- Thu, 19 November 2020
- 15:00 – 15:30 GMT