Your Choice Barnet offers specialist care and support to adults with a diverse range of support needs. We enable people to live their lives as they wish, giving them support they need to become as independent as possible.
- London Living Wage (as a minimum)
- Additional benefits such as store vouchers
- Sites across Barnet
- Competitive terms and conditions
If you don’t have experience working in care, then don’t worry we will provide you with all the training you will need. All we ask is that you have the desire to make a difference.
- Ansell Court: an extra care scheme for people over 55 in Mill Hill.
- Barnet Independent Living Service: support to adults with a range of physical and sensory needs based in Edgware,
- Care homes: two care homes in Finchley for older people
- CommunitySpace: support for adults who have learning disabilities to access the local community based in Edgware
- Enablement: supporting people for up to 6 weeks to regain skills and abilities they may have lost due to an accident or operation.
- Flower Lane: specialist support for people on the autism spectrum.
- PA Choices: matching people who are in receipt of direct payments with personal assistants
- Rosa Morison Day Centre: a day service for adults with profound and complex learning and physical disabilities.
- Supported Living: supporting people with learning disabilities to live as independently as possible in their own home.
- Valley Way Respite Service: a respite service for adults with complex learning disabilities, physical disabilities and autism.