Barnet Homes’ partners Wates are providing a virtual work experience opportunity from Monday 23rd to Friday 27th November 2020. This is a great opportunity for anyone looking for work experience.
Wates Group is one of the largest privately-owned construction, development and property services companies in the UK. Wates has a proud 120+ year history, now in their fourth generation of family ownership, Wates employs around 4,000 people and works with more than 10,000 supply-chain operatives and partners to successfully deliver a range of projects.
Build Yourself at Wates – A virtual work experience opportunity!
Build Yourself, our engagement programme, aims to address misconceptions and promote careers in construction. The VWEX opportunity will include:
- A range of fun and challenging projects and tasks throughout the week
- Q&A Panels, virtual site tours and interactive webinars featuring Wates apprentices and industry professionals
- A chance to explore opportunities in the industry and learn more about the roles available
- Build employability skills such as good communication, presentation skills and team working
- Opportunity to network with industry professionals, gain a reference and build on your CV
Must be over the age of 16
If you are interested in applying, please complete the survey here: https://www.smartsurvey.co.uk/s/J2O2L7/
Closing date for sign up – Wednesday 18th November 2020