To better serve its customers, Barnet Council has changed its main way of contact for Housing Benefit and Council Tax enquiries. Rather than use one generic email address, customers will now be directed to dedicated web forms, which will enable them to provide comprehensive information at the time of first contact. This will make future correspondence easier for customers and more efficient.
For all contact enquries, please use the forms below.
- Make a new claim – https://www.barnet.gov.uk/benefits-and-grants/housing-benefit/apply-housing-benefit
- Report a change of address / change of circumstance – https://www.barnet.gov.uk/benefits-and-grants/housing-benefit/housing-benefit-tell-us-about-change-circumstances-or-address
- Make a general enquiry about your claim and/or upload evidence – https://www.barnet.gov.uk/benefits-and-grants/housing-benefit/get-advice-housing-benefit or https://www.barnet.gov.uk/council-tax/council-tax-support
- Make a general enquiry about your tenants claim and/or upload evidence – https://www.barnet.gov.uk/benefits-and-grants/housing-benefit/information-landlords
- Moving House – https://www.barnet.gov.uk/council-tax/tell-us-about-change-address
- Make Payment or Change Payment Method for Council Tax – https://www.barnet.gov.uk/council-tax/pay-council-tax
- Apply for/Cancel a Single Person Discount – https://www.barnet.gov.uk/council-tax/apply-single-person-discount
- Apply for Council Tax Support – https://www.barnet.gov.uk/council-tax/apply-council-tax-support
- To apply for a refund, Student Exemption or Discount or to check details of your account such as the balance, your next instalment or payments you have made please log in or register for the Councils My Account – http://barnet.gov.uk/myaccount
- Make a general enquiry about your Council Tax account – https://www.barnet.gov.uk/council-tax