Are you a Barnet Homes tenant or leaseholder? Do you have what it takes to work in adult social care?
Starting in October 2017 and ending in June 2018 you will attend class 1 day a week from 9.30am to 2.15pm and completing 10 hours a week work experience in an adult care environment. You will learn the principles of:
- communication, diversity, equality and inclusion safeguarding and protection
- personal development
In adult social care settings and understand:
- the role of the Social Care Worker
- person centred approaches in adult social care settings
- health and safety in social care
- how to handle information in social care settings
With one of the largest number of job vacancies in London, flexible hours and a variety of different jobs, what are you waiting for? To find out more and to book your place, call Jacqui Jones on 020 8359 4777 or email email@example.com, or Hiliary Hodis on 079 3155 0642 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download the flyer here.